Sleep Awareness Training
Sleep Scotland now offers a two day sleep awareness course, which enables professionals to support families by giving advice on sleep hygiene.
The training will be held in Edinburgh on the 19 & 20 February 2018.
Training course objectives
The aims of the course are as follows:
- to give participants a good knowledge of sleep hygiene and sleep processes.
- to gain an introduction to the principles of cognitive behavioural management
At the end of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
- provide help and advice to families in order to establish and maintain a good night time routine for their children.
- help parents to understand the importance of sleep and what constitutes a good sleep routine.
- give parents techniques to help them put the routines in place at bedtime, in the middle of the night and in the early morning.
The cost of attending this two day course is £250.
Click here to apply for a place on this course.
Tel: 0131 651 1392